CENSON® Care Remote Patient Monitoring is about designing and delivering health care and social services to enable individuals to take control of their health care needs. Patient empowerment supports and expands the patient’s responsibility for their own treatment and care.
Patient empowerment by CENSON® remote patient monitoring:
- Enables users to better monitor and manage their own health
- Increases mobility for patients‚ in health care processes, they are not admitted to a hospital
- Provides increased support for evidence-based decision making
- Improves quality of life and lowers transportation costs
- Avoids unnecessary hospital admissions
The mobile app connects to devices through Bluetooth, a USB or the Internet. The solution supports a wide range of medical devices, some of which include:
- Blood pressure gauges
- Pulse oximeter
- Weighing scales
- Blood glucose monitors
- Cardiotocography (CTG) devices
- Temperature probes
Please contact us for more information about our telemedicine services and e-healthcare solutions.