The e-health solution CENSON® is easily adaptable to any condition or chronic disease.
Doctors and hospitals have often found that they required multiple e-healthcare solutions to monitor patients who have a range of different diagnoses.
This has been one of the obstacles making it difficult to harvest telemedicine solutions economic benefits. There is many different telemedicine providers on the market – but we offer a unique and a universal e-health solution to meet your need.
CENSON® Remote Patient Care supports off-the-shelf medical devices and tablets – and takes advantage of cloud technology to enable scaling.
And most important: we have succeeded in achieving simplicity – an elusive quality in any IT project. We offer top of the line and unique telemedicine solutions with the CENSON® web portal and tablet app.
Web portal and tablet app
As a telemedicine provider CENSON® allows the physician to design a clinical workflow, or to use existing workflows designed by doctors worldwide.
The workflow is processed by the patient on a user-friendly tablet app, according to a defined schedule.
With the user-friendly tablet optimized app:
- Patient instructions are provided
- Diagnostic questions are answered
- Vitals signs are monitored
- Video consultation can be established
All data recorded in the app are instantly available to clinicians on the CENSON® web portal.
Telemedicine and e-health is proven to make a positive difference in patients quality of life. Our telemedicine services enables remote patient monitoring and engage patients in their own health and well being.
A Complete Solution for Capturing Comprehensive Patient Data
The CENSON® Remote Patient Care solution comes pre-configured and ready to run, with options including:
Remote Patient Monitoring Resources
- Glucose Meter (Optional Diabetes Kit)
- ECG (Optional Cardio Kit)
- Spirometer (Optional Pulmonary Kit)
- Inhaler (Optional Pulmonary Kit)
The CENSON® Remote Patient Care solution includes:
- First Response Support and Follow-up - 24/7/365 HelpDesk support - you have access to trained first response staff to answer your questions.
- Multilingual Support - CENSON® can provide support in local languages.
- Friendly calls each day - Get peace of mind and security for you and your family. Your CENSON® Care team will check in on you at regular intervals.
- Friends or family notification - Should you indicate that you are in need of assistance, we will automatically notify the people you designate as personal contacts.
- Medication reminder service - So you can easily follow your medication schedule as prescribed by your physician.
- Daily messages that includes helpful information on exercising, eating right and living a heart-healthy lifestyle.
- Please contact us for more information about our telemedicine services and remote patient care solutions.
- Remote Patient Care Brochure
You will need a compatible IOS, Android, ChromeOS, or Windows 10 smartphone, tablet, or laptop/PC that meets the following standards:
- iOS compatibility (iOS 8 and higher)
- Android compatibility (5.0 or higher)
- Windows 10
- Requires a Bluetooth Low Energy device and/or Wifi
(Note: Please check specific requirements of any medical device you may be using.)