Remote Patient Care solution is easily adaptable by Home Health Care Agencies to any condition or chronic disease.
Home Health Care Agencies have often found that they required multiple telehealth solutions to monitor patients who have a range of different diagnoses.
This has been one of the obstacles making it difficult to harvest telemedicine solutions economic benefits. There is many different telehealth providers on the market – but we offer a unique and a universal e-health solution to meet your need.
CENSON® Care Remote Patient Care supports off-the-shelf medical devices and tablets – and takes advantage of cloud technology to enable scaling.
And most important: we have succeeded in achieving simplicity – an elusive quality in any digital health project. We offer top of the line and unique Remote Patient Care solutions with the CENSON® Care web portal and tablet app.
As a telehealth solution provider CENSON® allows the care provider to design a clinical workflow, or to use existing workflows designed by providers worldwide.
The workflow is processed by the patient on a user-friendly tablet app, according to a defined schedule.
With the user-friendly tablet optimized app:
- Patient instructions are provided
- Diagnostic questions are answered
- Vitals signs are monitored
- Video consultation can be established
All data recorded in the app are instantly available to clinicians on the CENSON® Care web portal.
Telemedicine and telehealth is proven to make a positive difference in patients quality of life. Our Remote Patient Care services enables remote patient monitoring and engage patients in their own health and well being.
A Complete Solution for Capturing Comprehensive Patient Data
The CENSON® Care Remote Patient Care solution comes pre-configured and ready to run, with options including:
- CENSON® Tablet
- CENSON© Digital Assistant
- Body Weight Scale
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- Pulse Oximeter
- Activity Tracker
- Home Monitoring
- Fetal Monitoring
Remote Patient Monitoring Resources
- Glucose Meter (Optional Diabetes Kit)
- ECG (Optional Cardio Kit)
- Spirometer (Optional Pulmonary Kit)
- Inhaler (Optional Pulmonary Kit)
The CENSON® Care Remote Patient Care solution includes:
- First Response Support and Follow-up - 24/7/365 HelpDesk support - you have access to trained first response staff to answer your questions.
- Multilingual Support - CENSON® can provide support in local languages.
- Friends or family notification - Should your patient indicate that they are in need of assistance, we will automatically notify the people they designate as emergency contacts.
- Medication reminder service - So your patient can easily follow their medication schedule as prescribed by their physician.
- Daily messages that includes helpful information on exercising, eating right and living a heart-healthy lifestyle..