Improve Resident and Staff Safety and Health for Zero Cost
- Managing a Private Duty Home Care Agency in the age of COVID-19 can be a nightmare.
- Getting staff and patients to join, and stay, are challenges that are new for many.
- Having a message that conveys the safety of your agency.
- Ensuring the safety of your staff and patients.
Let Us Show You:
Achieve much higher staff / patient safety in a COVID-19 world through:
- Cost-free health and welfare telemonitoring care
- Proactive healthcare through analysis of staff/patient vitals
- 24/7 access to state licensed MDs and RN’s.
24 x 7 Telemonitoring by Licensed Practitioners:
- Each eligible home health care agency patient* is monitored by a team of state licensed chronic health and aged care specialists
- Each eligible patient* is on-boarded to the platform by the CENSON team
- A $75 telehealth wearable is included at no charge
- Each agency will have access to collected staff vital signs
Included CENSON wearables:
- Body Temperature (assists in COVID 19 Diagnosis)
- Blood Oxygenation (assists in COVID 19 diagnosis)
- Blood Pressure
- Heart Rate/ECG
- Sleep Monitoring
- GPS Tracking – Can be used for contact tracing of COVID 19 patients/geofencing for memory care residents
OR use existing wearables (apple, google, etc) or medical devices