New Revenue for Home Health Care Medicare Accredited Agencies
- Adding new home health care medicare accredited agency revenue.
- Increasing patient care.
- All without adding to the staff burden.
- Ensuring the safety of your staff and patients.
Let Us Show You:
Achieve much higher staff / patient safety in a COVID-19 world through:
- Reimbursable health and welfare telemonitoring care
- Proactive healthcare through analysis of staff/patient vital
- 24/7 access to support and backup
24 x 7 Telemonitoring:
- Each eligible home health care agency patient* is monitored in accordance with CMS guidelines
- Each eligible patient* is on-boarded to the platform by the CENSON team
- The $75 telehealth wearable is provided FREE.
- Each patient/physician/agency will have access to collected patient vital signs via a portal (or agency EMR)
What are the costs and potential revenue?
With potential revenue $200 per patient per month, plus…. what are the costs?
- Platform costs: $19 per patient per month
- Wearable cost: Once off $75 per patient (reimbursed at approx. ~$21)
- 24/7 support for staff/physicians/patients included
- 24/7 backup by State licensed RN’s
- 24/7 access to patient and physician portals