Patient empowerment supports and expands the patient’s responsibility for their own treatment and care. CENSON® Remote Patient Monitoring is about designing and delivering health care and social services to enable individuals to take control of their health care needs.
Patient empowerment by CENSON® remote patient monitoring:
- Enables users to better monitor and manage their own health
- Increases mobility for patients‚ in health care processes, they are not admitted to a hospital
- Provides increased support for evidence-based decision making
- Improves quality of life and lowers transportation costs
- Avoids unnecessary hospital admissions
The mobile app connects to devices through Bluetooth, a USB or the Internet. The solution supports a wide range of medical devices, some of which include:
- Blood pressure gauges
- Pulse oximeter
- Weighing scales
- Blood glucose monitors
- Cardiotocography (CTG) devices
- Temperature probes
Please contact us for more information about our telemedicine services and e-healthcare solutions.